Thursday, September 9, 2010

The 4 things

4 beautiful commercial website screenshot:

1.Yipori
yipori

-I inspired by this website due to the color mode and the composition itself and I believe this can really help me in redesign my client website.
-this website used a lot of cute character and graphic to enhance the overall feeling of this website.

2.Doorstepdairy

-I like the interactive of this website which is the car can be move by swaping the information above on it.
-this website really having the old school style due to the typography it used and also the graphic itself.
-the navigation is visible and it is organize.

3.Bildmachtplus

-I like the typo treatment they used on the logo because it is interesting and will motivate the user to know the meaning behind of it.
-The color mode of this website is nice and it is very contrast between the content and the image.
-Besides that, the website itself doesn't look very fancy or heavy.On the other hand, it is light and the loading speed is quite good.

4.Canon-asia

-I like the interactive of this website which is the message really related to the camera itself.
-Another things that I can said on this website is it really show this website is about the camera because they used a lot of picture to explain or introduce the camera itself rather than used a lot of words to describe it.

4 HTML/CSS Tutorial links:

4 Design Tutorial links:

No comments:

Post a Comment